TUI Tours China 2020
The Once in a Lifetime China tour from TUI Tours sees you explore the incredible history, culture and food of this fascinating country. China is home to some of the worlds most famous landmarks and sights such as the Great Wall of China, the Terracotta Warriors and the Forbidden City. And on this tour you’ll see these incredible places for yourself. What’s more you will get to experience China’s many sides – from seeing one of it’s most famous national emblems – the panda, to performances of traditional dance and music, and tasting authentic Chinese cuisine.Based on Adults: 2 Children: 0 .
Once in a lifetime China From £2,400pp, Wednesday, June 3, 2020, for 13 nights - Staying at 3 plus Star Hotels - for the Tour Double Room - Bed and Breakfast from TUI - return flight included from Heathrow airport. Includes return airport coach transfers, train and mini bus transport, tour experiences.
TUI Tour info:
- Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Sunset at the Imperial Gardens
- Great Wall of China
Click here to find out more about this once in a lifetime experience.
Key Features Includes:
- 5 hotels of 3* standard
- 22 experiences
- 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Local TUI Tours English speaking guide
- Return airport coach transfers, train and mini bus transport
- Explore the Forbidden City
- Visit the Great Wall of China away from the crowds
- See one of China’s national emblems – pandas – at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Cruise along the Yangtze River
- Explore both Beijing and Shanghai
- See the Terracotta Warriors
Click here to book now
- Fly to China
- Explore Beijing including the Forbidden City palace complex
- See the hidden side of the Great Wall of China
- Take a bullet train to Xi’an and see a Tang Dynasty music and dance performance
- Learn about the world famous Terracotta Warriors
- Bullet train to Chengdu and see a traditional mask-changing show
- See pandas at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Visit the old town of Chongqing
- Cruise the Yangtze River and visit a pagoda
- Continue along the Yangtze River through the dramatic Qutang and Wu Gorges
- Last day of the river cruise and see Three Gorges Dam before flying to Shanghai
- Explore Shanghai’s bars, restaurants and history
- See the water town of Zhujiajiao and travel to Beijing
- Free day in Beijing
- Return to the UK
Sounds like your sort of holiday? Click here to book now.
Looking for even more TUI Tours?
TUI Tours Japan Unmasked – explore the best of what Japan has to offer with this incredible tour.