TUI Tours Mexico 2020 / 2021
Mayan Trail of Mexico from TUI Tours
Explore Mexico’s Mayan heritage with the Mayan Trail of Mexico tour from TUI Tours. This 8 day tour will let you see the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza at sunrise before its open to the general public, or explore the ceremonial grounds of Becan that remain shrouded in mystery as their history have been lost to time. Cruise along a nature reserve and see the vibrant pink of the flamingos and tour the even more colourful city of Campeche. And so much more. The Mayan history is a fascinating one and archaeologists are constantly uncovering new details from the temples that have been reclaimed by the lush rainforest. This tour is a perfect chance to explore these mysterious temples and ruins for yourself.
Click here to read more about this fantastic tour of Mayan Mexico.
- Flights from choice of 3 UK airports to Cancun
- Return airport coach transfers and mini bus transport.
- 6 hotels of a 3* or 4* standard
- 6 breakfasts
- 11 experiences
- Local TUI Tours English-speaking guide
- Explore the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza at sunrise before its open to the general public
- See flamingos while cruising round Ria Lagartos Biosphere Reserve
- Visit Campeche – Mexico’s most colourful city
- Tour the Mayan city of Palenque – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Uncover the mysterious Becan ceremonial site
- Fly to Cancunand transfer to your beach resort hotel
- Cruise around Ria Lagartos Biosphere Reserve and see flamingos, then visit a natural spa
- Visit the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza at sunrise before its open to the general public
- Tour the ancient city of Uxmal, free time in Campeche in the evening
- Explore the colourful city of Campeche, then travel to Palenque
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Palenque, surrounded by rainforest
- See the mysterious ancient ceremonial site of Becan, free time in Chetumal
- Return home
Click here to book now
Based on Adults: 2 Children: 0 .
Mayan Trail of Mexico From £1,163pp, Tuesday, November 17, 2020, for 7 nights - Staying at carefully selected Hotels - for the Tour Double Room - Bed and Breakfast from TUI - return flight included from Heathrow airport. Includes return airport transfers, internal flight, and mini bus transport, 13 tour experiences.
TUI Tour info:
- Take a dip in mineral-rich mud
- Sunrise at Chichen Itza
- 5 ancient Mayan ruin sites