TUI Tours South Africa 2020
Into the Wild from TUI Tours is a 9 day tour of South Africa which is all about going out on safari and river cruises to spot the wildlife including lions, hippos, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo. This is an incredible tour for nature lovers, with a maximum group size of 16. You’ll see not only wild animals but also stunning scenery such as cruising the Olifants River and seeing the Kruger National Park at sunrise. There will be chances to try local cuisine and learn about wildlife rehabilitation centres.
If this incredible wildlife tour sounds like your sort of holiday click here!
- Choice of 11 UK depature airports to OR Tambo International
- Return airport coach transfers, 4×4 and mini bus transport.
- 3 hotels of a 4* standard
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- 8 experiences
- Local TUI Tours English-speaking guide
- 2 wildlife watching tours in the same day in Phalaborwa
- Cruise along Olifants River looking for hippos, crocodiles and elephants
- Visit Entabeni Rehabilitation Wildlife Centre that cares for endangered white lions
- Campfire barbecue with authentic an braai dinner
- Fly to South Africa
- Land in Johannesburg,transfer to your hotel
- Game drives in Phalaborwa and Braai barbecue
- Animal-spotting river cruise along Olifants River
- Kruger National Park at sunrise
- Try local sweets in Waterberg then go on safari
- Wildlife watching in Waterberg, visit Entabeni Rehabilitation Wildlife Centre
- Explore the African bush with a full-day safari
- Fly home
Based on Adults: 2 Children: 0 .
Into the Wild From £1,961pp, Saturday, March 7, 2020, for 7 nights, 6 nights on a small cruise ship 31 night at a 3 Star Hotel - for the Tour Double Room - Half Board from TUI - return flight included from Heathrow airport. Includes return airport transfers, internal flight, and mini bus transport, 13 tour experiences.
TUI Tour info:
- Spot the Big 5 on game drives
- South African barbecue dinner
- Ecokidz project