TUI Tours Authentic Andalucia – Spain
This 7 night tour of Southern Spain from TUI Tours will take you to the areas most incredible sights, from dramatic gorges, to beautiful beaches, and stunning cities. You’ll be able to learn the culture and history of the area through experiences such as an olive-oil making demonstration in a region renowned for its olives, as well as being able to taste the areas delicious cuisine of iberico ham and buttery bread.
Authentic Andalucia has a maximum group size of 25, a leisurely pace and is excellent for lovers of culture.
Click here to find out more about this incredible tour from TUI.
- 7 night tour
- Destinations – Malaga, Ronda, Seville, Cordoba, Granada
- Flights to Malaga Costa del Sol from 15 UK depature airports
- Airport coach transfers and mini bus transport
- 7 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- 4 hotels of 4* standard
- 7 experiences
- Fly to Malaga
- Visit Ronda’s dramatic gorge – Ronda, Seville
- See Seville
- Free day in Seville
- Mountain-top towns and city sights – Carmona, Ecija, Cordoba
- Farm visit and olive oil-making demo – Guadix, Granada
- Visit the awe-inspiring Alhambra – Granada
- Leaving Andalucia
- 29 March 2020
- 19 April 2020
- 07 May 2020 and 14 May 2020
- 11 June 2020 and 25 June 2020
- 10 September 2020 and 24 September 2020
- 22 October 2020
Authentic Anadalucia TUI Tours – Find DealsBased on Adults: 2 Children: 0 .
Authentic Andalucia From £730pp, Sunday, April 19, 2020, for 7 nights - Staying at 3 plus Star Hotels - for the Tour Double Room - Bed and Breakfast from TUI - return flight included from Luton airport. Includes return airport transfers, internal flight, and mini bus transport, 13 tour experiences.
TUI Tour info:
- Olive oil-making demo
- Alhambra Palace
- Seville’s old quarter